Applying is your first step to enrolling at UHSA and will immediately begin the admissions process.
If you have any questions about the application or application process, please contact us.
Before beginning the application, ensure that you have reviewed the Admission Requirements.
- Complete the application for admission
- Submit the required application fee online. You also have the option of submitting the payment via check or money order, to the address below.
- Upload your personal statement online in PDF/Word format or by emailing email@example.com.
- Order official transcripts from all Universities/Colleges attended and have them mailed to the below address. You can e-mail unofficial transcripts pending your official transcripts.
- Request official letters of recommendation from individuals who can evaluate past academic and/or professional achievements. These letters must appear on original letterhead stationery and be sent directly from the individual giving the recommendation. Letters sent directly from the you will not be accepted.
Documents and payments can be mailed to:
University of Health Sciences Antigua
900 W. Jackson Blvd.
Suite 7 East
Chicago, Illinois 60607
Medical Students – Start the Application Online
Nursing Students – Download your Application
Meet Us @ Upcoming Fairs
There are no upcoming events.