Our campus is within minutes from Nelson Dockyard, a historical area known for restaurants, shopping & activities, and is home to Antigua’s yacht club and world-renowned annual regatta, Sailing Week. Our campus is also located minutes away from many nearby beaches.
- One-bedroom apartment with Kitchenette
- Studio room with Kitchenette
- Shared studio dorm with Kitchenette
- Single occupancy with No Kitchenette
- Shared occupancy with No Kitchenette
Housing requests must be accompanied by the full payment of the selected accommodation preference plus a security deposit.
Students are not permitted to move-in on weekends. Students who arrive on weekends will be required to arrange their own accommodations.
In the event that on-campus housing is no longer available, UHSA can recommend housing near the campus. For more information, email email@example.com.