Citizens of the US, Canada, and the UK do not require a visa to enter Antigua & Barbuda; however, there are countries whose citizens are required to hold a valid visa for entry. For a complete list of those countries, please visit the Antigua & Barbuda Department of Immigration.
All travelers to Antigua & Barbuda must hold a return airline ticket. If traveling through other countries en route to Antigua, please verify if an in-transit visa from that country is required.
Required documentation when applying online for an Evisa
The Antigua & Barbuda Immigration office will endeavor to facilitate the e-Visa application process of students who meet the requirements for entry. Please remember that the documents below must be submitted for processing visa applications.
- Scanned copy of the passport bio page.
- Passport-sized photo.
- Police record (this must not be older than six months from the application’s submission date).
- Student acceptance letter addressed to the student – Provided by UHSA
- Student acceptance letter addressed to the Chief Immigration Officer in Antigua – Provided by UHSA.
- Medical report.
- Yellow-Fever vaccination certificate (for students coming from the African continent).
- Affidavit of financial responsibility and bank statement from the person(s) responsible for the student’s expenses.
- Proof of accommodation in Antigua.
ANY ORIGINAL DOCUMENT THAT WAS NOT ISSUED IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ENGLISH TRANSLATION. ALL ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED BY A CERTIFIED TRANSLATOR. THE TRANSLATOR MUST AFFIX HIS/HER SIGNATURE TO THE TRANSLATED ENGLISH COPIES. THE TRANSLATOR MUST ALSO EITHER STAMP OR AFFIX HIS/HER SEAL TO THE DOCUMENTS. SCREENSHOTS ARE NOT ALLOWED. ALL DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE SCANNED IN THEIR ENTIRETY, ATTACHED, AND SUBMITTED VIA THE EMAIL THREAD SENT TO THE APPLICANT.