Citizens of the US, Canada, and the UK do not require a visa to enter Antigua & Barbuda; however, there are countries whose citizens are required to hold a valid visa for entry. For a complete list of those countries, please visit the Antigua & Barbuda Department of Immigration.
The initial cost of an approved student visa will be credited to the student’s UHSA account. Student visas are valid for two years and allow multiple entry into Antigua & Barbuda.
Required documentation when applying online for an Evisa
The Antigua & Barbuda Immigration office will endeavor to facilitate the e-Visa application process of students who meet the requirements for entry. Please remember that the documents below must be submitted for processing visa applications.
- UHSA acceptance letter
- Passport-sized photo.
- Scanned copy of the passport bio page.
- Proof of financial support
- Physician’s Health Certificate
- Yellow-Fever vaccination certificate (for students coming from the African continent).
- Birth Certificate
- Immigration letter addressed to the Chief Immigration Officer in Antigua – Provided by UHSA.