- Recognized by The Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Listed in the International Medical Education Directory (IMED)
- Listed in Avicenna Directory of Medical Schools (Formerly, World Health Organization)
- Recognized by the Medical Council of Canada (MCC)
- Recognized by the General Medical Council (GMC)
- Recognized by the Antigua & Barbuda National Accreditation Board (ABNAB)
This recognition confers eligibility for the medical graduates of the University to take the United States Medical Licensing Examinations (USMLE) in the U.S. and is one of the requirements of the Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board (PLAB) in the U.K. Our listing in the International Medical Education Directory (IMED-FAIMER) also allows our students to take the Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examination (MCCQE). Nursing students are eligible to take the NCLEX examinations for licensure within the United States.